- Establish Eligibility We recognize that coaches and consultants come to us from various backgrounds, and think it is important to acknowledge your expertise in your industry. We ask interested individuals to complete a short eligibility assessment to ensure that this process is aligned for their work
Who can become an Accredited User?
Accreditation is designed for leadership consultants, executive coaches, HR/OD/OE professionals, leadership educators and trainers. Our tools measure the nuances of mindset and its impact on culture, and dig deeper into how employees feel that they are expected to behave. By pairing their current reality with a vision, consultants have a globally-proven tool to quantitatively measure their impact. This leads to longer client engagements, with more touch points thanks to BluePrint's ability to remeasure at set intervals.
- Complete Online Modules Our self-directed self-paced learning platform allows users to complete the foundational and philosophical work around the BluePrint® tool before coming together for the final four (4) hours of live training via Zoom.
- Attend Live Accreditation Session Four (4) hours of live training, offered monthly, to solidify learning, and present a case study.
- Use the Tools Upon successful completion of the accreditation process, you are welcome to incorporate the tool into your practice! Information on ordering and administering the assessment are included in the online modules.
- Continue Learning We offer monthly update sessions, as well as opportunities for knowledge sharing amongst the accredited user community. These sessions and resources are free of charge, as long as you remain accredited.